WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging App which is highly recommended by people all over the world. WhatsApp comes with a limitation, officially you cannot use two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone. However, there are some ways to run Dual WhatsApp account on one phone.
This means you don’t have to carry two smartphones for the same reason. You can use
two different WhatsApp accounts for Work and your Personal life.
HOW TO RUN TWO WhatsApp ACCOUNTS ON ONE PHONE.
1. Multiple User Profiles on Android.
Some of the latest smartphones are designed to allow multiple users and guest accounts. With this, you can create another account and download another copy of WhatsApp.
To Use two WhatsApp account on one phone. You can take advantage of the multiple users to set up an all-new profile separate from the primary account on your Android smartphone.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to run the Dual WhatsApp account using the Multiple User profiles.
- Log in your device using your primary Google ID.
- Open WhatsApp with the primary account.
- Setup the application using the primary sim number.
- Login google play store using a second Google ID.
- Download and install WhatsApp.
- Setup the application using the secondary sim number.
However, If your Smartphone doesn’t have this feature, you can also use an App called parallel space. This App will help you to clone and run multiple accounts of the same App.
Parallel space: Download.
2. Android Apps to Clone, Run and Manage Multiple Accounts.
Smartphone brands like Oppo, Vivo, Samsung, Honor, Huawei now offer Dual Apps/App clone/ App Twin which allows users to Use two different accounts of the same apps like Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
First of all, let’s start with the name and location every brand uses for this tool.
Oppo: Clone App
Vivo: App Clone
Samsung: Dual Messenger
Xiaomi: Dual Apps
Huawei: App Twin
Honor: App twin
Here’s a step-by-step guide to Run Dual WhatsApp account using the App Clone feature.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll Down to find App clone, and tap on it.
- Now, to display the clone button toggle the switch to enable.
- Go back, Long press on WhatsApp app icon. You’ll see a ‘+’ symbol.
- Tap the “+” to clone WhatsApp.
- Open the second WhatsApp and Setup the application using the secondary sim number.
Note: when you delete/uninstall the original App, the cloned App will also be deleted.